Friday 18 November 2016

A Wreath for all Seasons

Friends

These layouts are pretty enough to frame. The perfect gift for framing family photo, just switch layouts to match the season.

Sign up for the class.You will assemble these beautiful layouts using the new Flower Market cartridge from CTMH. All you need is Thin Foam Tape, Glue Pen, and your favorite adhesive. I supply everything else. I will have all the intricate pieces cut out for you.

There are 4 designs to choose from : Beautiful, You are My Sunshine, Full of Thanks, Winter Wonderland,

One layout kit is $15
Two layout kits is $25


These wonderful layouts were designed by my upline Julie. If you have the Flower Market Crituc cartridge you can buy the instructions from her.

If you are interested in joining my workshop for these layouts or would like to purchase the Cricut cartridge Flower Market... contact me for dates & more information... dominique.fun2cre8@gmail.com


And don't forget,
Friends don't let friends craft alone.

à bientôt,
Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment