Wednesday 1 February 2017

Come join my team

Come join my Close To My Heart team !  We love to create and have fun, go on roadtrips, scrapbook and make cards together, and share tips.

Sign up in February and get the February, March, and April Stamp of the Month sets for FREE! (that’s worth $69 in retail value)

First time consultants enroll for $95, also get the following:
  • New Consultant Kit with over $240 in products
  • and $60 in Select Product Credit that you can choose from both catalogues 

Former consultants, can enroll for $95 and get the whole kit and kaboodle too
OR 
they can choose a no-kit option and sign up for only $60 and you receive the $60 in Select Product Credit PLUS the three Stamp of the Month sets. You basically get to SIGN UP for FREE ! 

I'd love to have you join my team - February is a great time to do it! 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me Email,  I loove talking about Close To My Heart. You can also look on my Join My Team page or Here for answers to FAQs.


Friends don't let friends craft alone.

à bientôt,
Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment