Sunday 2 October 2016

October Stamp of the month - promotion


Each month, CTMH releases a special stamp set available for that month only. You can purchase the (Stamp of the Month) SOTM for only $6 when you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products. Alternatively you may order one or more of this stamp for $23.

The October 2016 Stamp of the Month is called Yuletime Joy.   It has a 7 stamps perfect for the holdiday cards and for colouring.


Here is a layout created with the stamp set by CTMH Corporate artists.

Layout

And here is a series of cards made by my friend and fellow consultant Julie from TheScrapzone. If there is interest I can even offer the workshop to make all 5 cards.



To get your stamp you can shop on my site at www.dominique.clostemyheart.ca  or email me your order at dominique.fun2cre8@gmail.com

And don't forget
Friends don't let friends craft alone.

à bientôt,
Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment