Monday 22 August 2016

French stamps and watercolour

Bonjour
I am so excited that Close To My Heart now sells a dozen stamp sets in French !!  I look forward to showing you some projects with them over the next few days.

I decided to make this sweet card and used the watercolours.

Watercolour, French card, love, Close To My Heart
Carte en français (Close To My Heart)

Close To My Heart sells watercolour paper in sheets of 12 x 12. It is nice and smooth and gives nice results when stamping on it.  So I cut a piece down to fit the card front. Then I used the watercolour paints and the medium flat watercolour brush. I put water in the barrel, and applied a wet wash on the paper first before painting the colour from lightest to darkest pink.


Once the watercolour paint was dry, I stamped the sentiment and hearts using black ink.

Products:
Card base and envelope: Daisy White X254
Mat: black cardstock: 1386
watercolour paper: Z3146
watercolour paints: Z3132
watercolour brush: medium flat Z3226
stamp set: A1192F



à bientôt,
Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment